Pork Stir Fry
500g Boneless Pork Loin, cut into strips for stir-fry
1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, grated
1/2 whole Red Pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
1/2 whole Green Pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
1 cup Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
6 whole Plums, seeded and cut in half
1 cup Peach Nectar
1/3 cup Lime Juice
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
2 tablespoon Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
¼ tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
½ tablespoon Dry Mustard
1 tablespoon Fresh Orange Peel, grated
2 cups Cooked Rice
½ cup Rice Noodles
- Pre-heat skillet until water beads when water is poured in unit.
- Add pork strips and ginger place Nutri-Tone cover on and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add pepper and mushrooms, mix, and let cook another 3 minutes with Nutri-Tone cover on.
- Add plums and remaining ingredients, mix, and cook 2 minutes with Nutri-Tone cover on,
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cook while gently stirring until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Serve over cooked rice. At serving, sprinkle with crispy rice noodles.